Electrical Master Board kit for kids
"Never say I can't, always say I'll try".
Ever played Mario on Play-Doh or Piano on Bananas? You can with this invention kit that turns everyday objects into touchpad and combine them with the internet. It's a simple invention kit for kids.
- Turn everyday objects like bananas into touchpad!
- Connect the world around you to your computer! Setup takes just seconds.
- Just plug, clip, and play! No programming knowledge needed.
- 1000s of possibilities! Draw your own game controller! Dance like never before!
- No software to install. Works with Mac and Windows.
- Recommended age: +3 years
- Dimensions: 9 x 3.8 x 1.8 inches
How does it work ?
- Alligator Clip two objects to the board. For example, you and a banana (or an ice cube, or a kitty cat). When you touch the banana, the computer just thinks a keyboard key is being pressed, so you can type a letter, jump in a video game, take a picture, or play some music
What materials work with it:
- Pencil Graphite, Fruits, Plants, Coins, Silverware, Anything that is Wet, Aluminum and hundreds more. Really any material that can conduct at least a tiny bit of electricity.
What can I create:
- Make a banana piano, play Mario on a play dough game pad, take a selfie of your cat every time she drinks water. How? First, load up a computer program or any webpage. Let's say you load up a piano. Then, instead of using the computer keyboard buttons to play the piano, you can hook the board to something fun, like bananas, and the bananas become your piano keys.
- 1 x Control Board
- 1 x USB Cable
- 10 x Male to Male Dupond Cable
- 10 x Alligator Clips