DIY Electric Fan Model Science Kit
"If you wait for opportunities to occur, you will be one in the crowd"
---Edward De Bono
What is it about ?
Create a simple DIY Electric Fan and see your child develop lateral thinking skills.
How to conduct the experiment ?
- Use glue to stick the wood, it needs 20 minutes to dry, so please wait patiently.
- The Long end is Positive and the Short End is Negative
- The Left side is Positive and the Right Side is Negative
- Connect the red wire to the Positive side and the black wire with the Negative side
- Close the switch after installing the battery.
- After installing the battery, if the motor don not run, please check that the switch is closed or check the wire connection is correct and not loose