DIY Assembly Pendulum Clock Material Kit
"The important thing is not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
What this experiment is about ?
The larger the external force is, the longer the rope is dropped, the heavier the object is, the larger the amplitude of the body swing, the longer the swing time, the slower the speed.
How to conduct the experiment ?
1. Insert the round bar into the hole corresponding to the base. (if the base is loose, it can be fixed with carpenter's glue).
2. Put the hole in the cross arm of the sheep.
3. Put the installed cross arm on the top of the log bar. (if the connection is loose, it can be reinforced with woodworking glue).
4. Line up the two balls and tie two different weight beads to the same height.
5. Tie two beads of the same weight at different heights.
- Containing small parts, please take care of children and avoid swallowing.
- Due to different measurement methods, there may be errors in allowing 1-3cm.
Material: wooden parts / glass beads / screws / rope (no glue).
Product size: 20*10*10cm/7.87*3.94*3.94"
Age Range: > 6 years old
Scale: DIY Assembly Pendulum Clock